- Morning wake-up followed by breakfast and departure from Douala to Yaoundé, the political capital and seat of political and administrative institutions of Cameroon commonly referred to as ‘‘the city of seven hills” just like Rome and Lisbon. With a stopover at the Edea Hydroelectric Dam for snapshots. Resumption of trip to Yaounde.
- Arrival by the end of the morning, conveyance to a hotel, installation and lunch break. Departure from the hotel for the Yaounde visit.
- Administrative Centre: the Cross of Lorraine, the National Museum, the Reunification Monument, the Charles ATANGANA NTSAMA Statue, the Ethnographic Museum of Peoples of the Forest. Return to the hotel late in the evening, rest, dinner and overnight stay.
Yaoundé – National Parc of Mefou –Ebogo -Yaoundé
- Morning wake-up followed by breakfast and departure from Yaounde for the National Park of Mefou. Arrival at the Park, formalities and beginning of the visit.
- The National Park of Mefou was set up in 1999 within the framework of a partnership between the Ministry of Forestry and Wildlife (MINFOF) and the Cameroon Wildlife Aid Foundation. (CWAF), an NGO. On a surface area of about 1050 hectares, the park welcomes primates retrieved during customs seizures or found mutilated on roadsides and building sites. This Park also serves as a transitional stop-over before re-introducing an animal which had previously inhabited in the zoo. We mainly encounter gorillas and chimpanzees.
- Resumption of the journey to the Ecotouristic site of Ebogo. Arrival on the site, welcome by dance groups for some, departure for the visit of the Botanical Path for others, then, departure for the discovery of the “The Tercentenary Tree” on board artisanal canoes. Return to the village after a two (2) hour visit, lunch break, cultural entertainment and end of visit.
- The Ebogo site, located at about fifteen (15) kilometers away from Mbalmayo using a track, this locality was chosen by the World Tourism Organization (WTO) for the development of a sustainable tourist site. The river that criss-crosses the dense forest represents the main remarkable attraction for visitors coming to Ebogo. Several other tourist activities are also offered. They include pedestrian excursion in the forest on botanical paths, traditional fishing parties, the observation of wild birds, the capture of butterflies, visit to the banks of the So’o River, visit of the big “tercentenary tree” of twelve (12) meters in diameter, the main product of the site, the visit of the island of parrots, etc.
- Return to Yaounde with a stopover at Mbalmayo, for a visit to the Centre of Applied Art (CAA), entirely renovated following the visit of the Italian President to Cameroon in 2016 with the possibility of purchasing souvenirs.
- The (CAA) is a modern handicraft institution that draws inspiration from home-based forms and techniques refreshed from time to time thanks to the use of new communication techniques. Resumption of the journey to Yaounde, conveyance to the hotel, rest, dinner in a nearby restaurant under the rhythm of balafons. After dinner, cultural entertainment, conveyance to the hotel and overnight stay.
Yaoundé –Bandjoun -Foumban
- After breakfast, departure from Yaounde for the West Region, Headquartered by Bafoussam which is moreover the main breadbasket of Cameroon with a stopover at Mekenéné, which means in the Bangangte vernacular ‘‘we are not going to leave’’. Resumption of our journey to Bandjoun. Arrival at Bandjoun, welcome, formalities and beginning of the visit of the Museum. Bandjoun is derived from the expression ‘pe jô’which means freed people.
- The Bandjoun Chieftaincy harbours a very important museum containing objects that are reminiscent of a collective heritage: history, myths, legends, religion, etc.. In December each year, the biggest Bandjoun feast is held and represents a great moment of traditional display and reunion of families who come back to the village for this occasion. After the visit of the Museum, departure for Foumban with a stopover at Bafoussam for the lunch break.
- Continuation of journey to Foumban with another stopover at the Koutaba Training Centre, visit of production farms of the Benedictine Monastery. Resumption of our journey to Foumban, arrival at Foumban; conveyance to the hotel, installation, dinner and overnight stay. .
- Morning wake-up, breakfast, departure from the hotel to an antennae at NJIMON to discover the site of seven (7) stones ” SABA MOUGOUH “where the King NCHARRE stopped over to have a rest on his way from MANTOUM with his brothers. It should be recalled that chiefs go to these premises from time to time during specific events. Return to Foumban for a visit to the Sultanate of Bamoun, arrival at the Palace, welcome by dance groups, formalities and beginning of the visit of the sumptuous palace. After this visit, conveyance to the hotel for lunch break.
- Then, departure for the visit of the Bamoun Art and Tradition Museum. Continuation of the visit of the Craftmen’s Street (Rue des Artisans) with the possibility of buying souvenirs. Return to the hotel by early evening, dinner, rest and overnight stay.
Foumban – Bafoussam- Dschang
- Morning wake-up. Departure from Foumban to Dschang with a stopover at the Foumbot typical market. Resumption of the journey with a stopover at the Metché falls on the Mifi River, the main stream of the West Region. Arrival at the Metché falls, visit of the water falls and resumption of the journey to Dschang. Arrival at Dschang, conveyance to the Climatic Centre, installation, and lunch break. After lunch, departure from the Climatic Centre to visit the Museum of civilizations.
- This symbolically strong building in a green site of the Dschang Lake is an original cultural equipment in Central Africa. This museum enables the discovery on the same premises of the extreme cultural diversity and history of Cameroon. This visit is indispensible to better understand Cameroon, its inhabitants and their cultures. Through an exhibition of more than 1 000 m², it presents the history of Cameroon, from prehistory to date, passing through slave trade, the triple foreign domination and independence. It helps us to subsequently discover the peoples of the forest, of the Littoral, the sudano-sahelian and West regions.
- Continuation with the visit of the Nautical Base of Dschang, conveyance to the Climatic Centre for the visit of its premises. Rest, dinner and overnight stay.
Dschang – Douala
- Morning wake-up followed by breakfast. Departure from Dschang to Douala via the Santchou Cliff with a stopover to visit the Ekom –Nkam Falls. Arrival at the falls, welcome, formalities and beginning of the visit.
- The Ekom- NkamFalls are the most beautiful waterfalls of Cameroon. They are characterized by two falls, a male one supplied permanently irrespective of the season and a female one supplied during the rainy season only. As the story goes, it is on this site that some of the scenes of the film Greystones with Christophe Lambert were shot. Lunch break on the premises of the falls.
- Then, departure for Doualawith a stopover at Pendja. Visit of the white pepper plantations of Pendja, a white pepper considered as one of the best in the world. Its international repute dates as far back as the early 1970s and it has been borne for long by the Aubriet plantation. Thanks to a naturally rich and balanced volcanic soil, the Pendja white pepper is exceptional as per its character and flavour.
- Visit of the CAPLAIN Flower Plantation. It is on this site that all the ornamental plants and flowers harvested for the country and for exports stem from. Such is the case with the Héliconias or parrot’s beak, Arums that withstand very cold temperatures as well as several species of Orchids… After this visit, resumption of the journey to Douala, arrival at Douala early in the evening, conveyance to the hotel and end of the tour.
- Gradual departure from the hotel to the Douala International Airport in accordance with the flight schedules.